Many a time I have found myself sitting at my workbench and desperately wished for a way of viewing the latest revision of an EAGLE schematic or board file on my iPad. But, alas, no such app exists in the App Store.
So I'm making my own. And it will be free on the App Store when it is finished, or course.
So far I can:
- Open schematic files from Dropbox
- Open schematic files directly or when they are contained in a zip archive from another app – Mail or Safari, for example
- Display the schematic (kinda the core feature, you might say). There is still some work to be done here before all shapes can be displayed properly.
- Pan and zoom using standard iOS gestures (pan, pinch)
The next features on the list are:
- Show/hide layers
- Component info popup on tap
- Displaying board files
If you guys have any wishes, feel free to post them in the comments.
Here's a screenshot of how it looks now: