jenswilly.dk


PCB test

The PCB for the BLE multi-remote is done and it looks like everything fits. Except for the 10 µF capacitor (left side, middle) where I've used a C instead of B sized footprint. This is why you should always print out a 1-to-1 sized version of the PCB and place the actual components on it (never mind the values, of course, as long as the correct packages are used):

(Click for large version)

Oh, and if you can't find the TSOP34838 IR receiver anywhere then that's because I forgot to include it in the schematic and board… I just realized that. Doh!
Anyway, it's been added where C7 (bottom-middle) is now and C7 has been moved a bit to the left and up and rotated 90°.

Leave a Reply